Sunday, April 12, 2009

U r n will remain my ANGEL all my life............

We generally desire things besides what we have. Today i am finding it quite true. Today what i want the most is my mothers arms running smoothly all around me. Her embrace which makes me feel special and her warmth which gives me the joy of being so precious and beautiful. Her kisses assure me that besides being naughty and a hell lot of mischievous she loves me a lot , a lot more than any other wonderful thing on this planet. She mesmerizes me with those beautiful eyes of hers. Her pink smile gives me the vision of a greek goddess who is ready to enshower her love and warmth on anyone. Once i told her that she is my first love and she truly is. I think i worship her. She is my creator , my supporter and she is the one who has always cheered me in my journey of success and failures. Whenever in my moments of sorrow i have turned back i have always found her giving me strength and confidence to fight back the tears and step ahead on a new jouney of success and achivements. I love u mumma a lot n pray that i love you similarly all my life. Thank you for always being there with me. Without you i would have never been here.
Neeru, only for you my love
Urs Parul

No comments:

Post a Comment